Benefits of a Duro-Last Roofing SystemNovember 3, 2014
One of the most important investments a business can make is in their roof. A roofing system is important for the long-term viability of your business and the investment you’ve made in your property.
A Duro-Last roof is one of the best options for structures with a flat roof or a gentle slope. Duro-Last roofs are durable, resistant to chemicals and the environment, highly-reflective, and watertight. In addition there’s very little maintenance required for a Duro-Last roofing system.
If you’re a building owner:
- Custom-fit for your structure
- Resistant to rain, wind, and snow
- Can only be installed by a licensed contractor
- Comes with an extensive warranty
If you’re an architect:
- Qualifies under high-quality roofing standards
- Affordable and efficient
If you’re a business owner:
- Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured and measured to exact size to ensure a perfect fit and to eliminate 85% of the seaming that is typical in other commercial roofing systems
- Your Duro-Last roof is is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes
- Expert installation: the Duro-Last roofing system goes on easy, in fact you may not even notice that a new roof is being installed. Edges and vinyl roof components are heat-welded together to complete the watertight, monolithic roofing system installation. There are no loud machines, no hazardous materials, no noxious fumes, no hot tar, and no mess.
- Fits over most existing roofs because of its lightweight vinyl material
- Of the white, single-ply products rated by the ENERGY STAR program, only the Duro-Last Cool Zone roofing system has retained reflectivity of greater than 85% after three years of weathering
Coryell Roofing & Construction Inc. is a certified Duro-Last Master Contractor.